By identifying the symptoms of bottlenecks in the areas of your business, we can identify potential solutions to alleviate constraints.
- The business has extra fulfillment capabilities
- The business is operating near or below breakeven
- There is not enough internal capital to supply demand or support the necessary systems in the business
Operations / R&D
- Inventory is running out, despite available cash to purchase
- Fulfillment time is too long
- Products/services are not innovating enough to keep up with competition
- Customers have purchased everything you offer and have nothing else to buy
Organization / People
- The support system is struggling to keep pace with sales + operations
- Support team members is edging toward burn out
- Ongoing demand is out-pacing the self-financed growth rate
- There are unique opportunities that require more cash than is available in the bank
- There is an opportunity to capture more market share strategically
- What are the symptoms being experienced?
- Which area of the business is having issues?
- What levers do we have to improve the cash health of that area?
- What action steps can be committed to that should improve results?